Esposito Bros is a privately owned company with multiple offices across Ontario. We specialize in utility construction both underground & aerial in the communication and electrical fields. We offer a wide range of service in these fields including but not limited to Directional drilling, Plowing, Line construction, Rock drilling and Fibre splicing.
· Calendars and itineraries; including the planning, organization, coordination of travel, meetings, conference calls, and logistics with both internal and external clients
· General correspondence on behalf of the Management team, through processing incoming calls, mail and taking appropriate action and escalation with minimal supervision
· Assistance in the preparation of reports and briefing documents in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, excel, word documents, etc.)
· Provide administrative support for the Management team as required
· Developing and implementing process improvements to maximize departmental efficiency.
· Managing expenses; including completing invoice payments and expense management accounting, investigating and sourcing cost-effective purchases and practices
· Employee / Company asset management
· Maintenance of a master filing system and being able to process confidential transactions in an efficient and expedited manner.
· Managing special projects and additional support through the coordination of personnel related issues
· Scheduling of workloads, mapping
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, result-oriented, with proven administrative experience at a high support level. The following competencies must be demonstrated:
· Professionalism and exhibiting good judgment in representing Pickard Construction.
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid analytical skills with ability to draw insights and provide recommendations.
· Proficient organization, planning, scheduling and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, makes decisions and prioritizes work.
· Personal commitment to ownership and accountability for the success of tasks assigned with a high level of attention to detail and effective follow-up on activity.
· Process oriented mindset, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
· Display strong initiative and anticipate the needs of a busy environment.
· Computer experience is mandatory. Must have the knowledge, skills and abilities to use and operate a PC in the windows and internet environment, including, windows, file management, internet use and e-mail software (Outlook). Must have a strong working knowledge of commonly used business software, including MS Office Tools – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, NetMeeting, E-portal, etc.
· General understanding of basic financial concepts and tools
· Project Management Skills
· Understand key components of human resources administration and how to use the information
· Willingness to work periodically beyond typical business hours
· Maintain strict confidentiality
· Office environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)