We are seeking an operator for our operating contracts in various locations. This is a long-term contract and will be located in Canada but not limited to as we expand our presence there.
Successfully provide service of recognized superior value
• Troubleshoot problems.
• Efficiently utilize resources to correct problems.
• Document steps are taken to correct problems.
Maximize the efficient use of service and repair processes to provide fast accurate service and minimize unnecessary expense.
• Plan proper operating procedures for efficiency.
• Efficiently utilize tooling and technical resources.
• Continually improve key processes.
• Effectively communicate the status of repair work with clients.
•Successfully contribute towards building a culture of safety through completion of all safety initiatives and demonstrating safe work habits.
• Complete/attend all safety meetings, computer-based safety training, safety audits, and other safety training as assigned.
• Work in a proactive, safe manner in compliance with all safety practices, policies, and training.
• Immediately resolve and/or report all safety issues to supervisor.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area in compliance with all contamination control initiatives.
•Must have a valid drivers license
•Must have a good driving record
•Must have a clean criminal record
•Must have 5+ years experience on a power curber, Gomaco or other machines.
•Must be drug and alcohol-free.
•We will be offering two weeks of one on one training to bring any potential operator up to our level of operating standards.
•A valid passport would be beneficial.
•Please provide us with references.
•Travel, accommodations and other benefits will be offered.
•An employee/employer contract will be required.
Esposito Bros is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Gambini Consulting will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.